Flying Nanny A-Z
What does Flying Nanny offer?
Flying Nanny offers flexible childcare at the highest level!
Our offer includes:
- professional child care
- flexibility in terms of location and time
- child care suitable for all ages (0 to 12 years) and mixed age groups
- a good child care ratio, adapted to the age of the children and the group constellation
- a wide range of qualifications and language skills of the child care staff
- trustworthy and responsible interaction with the children
- a customised program, adapted for the needs of the age of the children, the group constellation, the location and the client’s ideas.
What child care options are there?
- hourly care: occasional child care during meetings, further training seminars and other internal company events
- full-day care: child care in groups with specific day programmes, e.g. on bank holiday
- full-week care: child care in groups with weekly focus programme
- Event care: child care and/or program design at your event, e.g. with station operation
Flying Nanny is tailored to your needs! Whether holidays and school holidays, weekends, evenings and early morning hours – we offer child care anytime and anywhere!
Where do the Flying Nanny activities take place?
Directly in your company or at the event location, an ordinary seminar room will be converted into a temporary child care room. You provide a sufficiently large room (4 – 5 sqm/per person) and the Flying Nannies bring toys, equipment and handicraft materials.
Who are the Flying Nannies?
Our Flying Nannies are students from the fields of education, psychology, teaching, nutrition, sociology, etc.
Flying Nannies are trained by the Vienna University Children’s Office and receive courses in:
- infant care (incl. baby care)
- planning & structuring child care assignments
- first aid for the child
Within the framework of the Children’s Office Academy, further training seminars are regularly offered for the Flying Nannies.
How many Nannies are needed?
Depending on the age and number of children, the care team is assembled. In principle, the child care ratio is 1:5 – five children are cared for by one person. In order to be able to keep the duty of supervision, at least two carers are used (exception with single or sibling pair care).
What is the lead time for bookings?
Child care that takes place during school time can be organised within a few days.
Please inform us at least two months in advance regarding the conception of station facilities for various festivities.
Child care during the school holidays and also bank holidays require a lead time of two months due to the high demand.