Jobs and Internships
Currently there are no vacancies in the Vienna University Children’s Office.
Training Internships and Voluntary Work in our Day Care Centers
No internships are currently offered.
The Vienna University Children’s Office runs three day care cernters. In the nurseries “Staunemäuse” and “Forscherflöhe”, “Uniküken” and “Unispatzen” and “Neugierdsnäschen” the Vienna University Children’s Office offers day and half-day care for children aged 0 to 6 years.
In our day care centers there is the possibility of an pedagogical internship or voluntary work:
- Internship as part of the training as early years teacher.
- Voluntary work for students from the pedagogical and social science ( educational science, psychology, social work etc.) who would like to gain experience and an insight into the elementary pedagogical field as well as for those interested in elementary pedagogical work.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Getting to know and helping with the daily structure in the nursery
- Design of priority programme
- Assistance with eating, changing diapers, etc.
- Accompaniment on various excursions
- Joy in working with children
- Sense of responsibility
- A pedagogical internship or voluntary work with confirmation of the hours worked
- Accompanying internship support and feedback discussions with experienced pedagogues
- Getting to know the childcare concepts of the Vienna University Children’s Office
- The possibility to try out game-, craft- and activity-programmes with children
- The opportunity to work in a great team
Duration & extent of the internship
min. 1 month, 20 hours per week (3 to 5 days / week) or min. 6 months, 1 day / week
If you would like to apply for an internship, please send an e-mail (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Curriculum vitae with your personal data
- a short letter of motivation
- Information about your desired working time